Skip the lobster shack (and the high prices) and enjoy a fresh-made lobster roll at home.
- 1 celery stalk, finely diced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp finely sliced fresh chives
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 New England-style (top-split) hot dog buns
- 1 cup water
- 4 small, uncooked lobster tails (about 4 oz each)
- Finely sliced fresh chives, for serving (optional)
- Lemon wedges, for serving
For step-by-step video instructions and pre-programmed functions, including time, temperature, and cook function, search for this Guided Cooking recipe in the CHEF iQ App.
Don’t have the app? Download it here.